Thursday 30 July 2009

Faces and Places. From California...to Umbria

Faces and Places. From California...to Umbria
August 1 at 6pm the opening of the photography show of Stephanie Seymour during the event Corciano Festival.
In the courtyard of the comunity hall of Corciano
Sala del Chiostro, Palazzo Comunale
Open Saturday, Sunday, august 14 from 10-1pm, 5-11.30pm
Monday - Friday 5pm - 23.30pm
The artist will be present (just about always) so please come and visit!
Italiano
Faces and Places. Dalla California...all'Umbria
1 agosto alle ore 18 l'inaugurazione della mostra fotografica di Stephanie Seymour durante la manifestazione Corciano Festival
Sala del Chiostro, Palazzo Comunale
Orario Sab, Dom, 14 agosto - 10-13, 17-23.30
Lun-Ven 17-23.30
L'artista sarĂ  presente quasi sempre...
venite a trovarmi!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.