Sunday 23 May 2010

Serata di beneficienza Un Piccione per Enzo

Afternoon and evening of collective artshow with proceeds going to the Comitato per la vita Daniele Chianelli
May 22, 2010 an event planned by Sabrina Lauri, artist and dear friend of our artist friend Enzo Barbacci. The show was held in the residence for children and adults who in the center, have the possibility to stay in their own appartments while undergoing cure for leucemia, tumors. Old friends, and directors Franco Chianelli and his wife Luciana, showed us around the center. Here are some photos.
Thanks, Sabrina for having planned such a marvelous evening. And for the wonderful video you prepared containing all of our art produced for this event and the phrases we added regarding Enzo.

Serata mostra di beneficienza con il ricavato al Comitato per la vita Daniele Chianelli. Il 22 maggio Sabrina Lauri, cara amica di Enzo Barbacci, e artista, ha organizzato nella residence di Chianelli, un evento bellissimo. Ha creato inoltre un video con tutti i lavori degli artisti, e le frasi che hanno scritto in riguardo al nostro amico Barbacci. Il centro ospita i pazienti della leucemia e tumori insieme alle loro famiglie, mentre ricevono le cure o fanno degli interventi. I nostri cari vecchi amici Franco e Luciana Chianelli ci hanno fatto visitare le diverse sale del centro.
Grazie Sabrina per aver preparato e organizzato un evento meraviglioso.








No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.