Tuesday 19 April 2011

MOTORCYCLES - USA, ITALY, SPAIN, ENGLAND

I love the look of motorcycles (also trucks, anything with chrome work). Here are some I have photographed in different countries.

Mi piace l'estetica di motociclette (anche camion, qualsiasi mezzo di trasporto con il lavorazione di acciaio). Eccone qualcuno che ho fotografato in diversi paesi.
                                                                     Assisi, Italy
                                                                  Barcelona, Spain
                                                                      Gubbio, Italy
                                                                       Perugia, Italy
                                                                London, England
                                                                      Foligno, Italy
                                                                       Gubbio, Italy
                                                                          Gubbio Italy
                                                                        Los Angeles, USA
                                                                      Perugia, Italy
                                                            Perugia, Italy (mail carrier)
                                                                            Hawaii
                                                                       Vegas
                                                                 Vegas, USA (detail)

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.