Sunday 15 May 2011

Cooking contest - Gara di cucina

At my house last night, during one of my "salons" here is one of the plates prepared for the competition...this one by Enzo. Bravo!!

A casa mia ieri sera, durante uno dei miei "salotti" ecco uno dei piatti preparati durante la gara...questo di Enzo, bravo!!

Each person had one object...here, two clips for hair (on top)
Ogni person aveva un oggetto...qui, due molette per i capelli (sopra)


each person choses a plate as a base
ogni persona sceglie un piatto come base...



each person has an object to inspire their dish...here an airplane
ogni persona ha un oggetto per ispirazione...ecco un aeroplano


a key is the center of this heart...
una chiave รจ al centro di questo cuore...

Strange face with shell for a mouth
Viso strano con conciglia per bocca

Frozen peas in center with clip on plate
Piselli congelati con moletta sul piatto

a baby is at the center of this cucumber and jam...
un bambino sta al centro di questo cetriolo e marmellata

a flower...
un fiore...
a "coop" disc in the center of this plate
un disco della coop al centro del piatto
a huge bug in the center of an apple with lemon to cover it
un insetto enorme al centro di una mela che si copre con il limone
a strange animal with bowtie (dog biscuit)
un animale strano con papillon (biscotto per cani)

THE WINNER!!! A WRITTEN LETTER WITH SIGNATURE (in vegetable)
IL VINCITORE....UNA LETTERA CON LA FIRMA (in verdura)

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.