Thursday 16 June 2011

BERLIN - and meeting a friend from iPeace website

URIEL and BATEL
two Israeli friends, he, I had met two years ago on iPeace, the peace website (where I had my story group, 15,000 Stories). I got in touch and met he and his new wife, in the middle of the city in Berlin. What a super meeting. They showed me around, and we took lots of pictures. What a great time, thanks to them!

...i miei nuovi amici, Uriel e Batel, Israeliani che ho conosciuto sul sito della pace iPeace (due anni fà). Ho contattato Uriel e quando sono arrivata a Berlino, mi hanno mostrato tante belle cose nella città. E' stato meraviglioso conoscere questi due giovani, intelligenti e simpatici, e ho fatto tantissime foto con loro. Grazie Uriel e Batel, per la vostra ospitalità.







As you can see, they certainly did take me around!
Come vedete, mi hanno portato in giro per la città!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing pictures!!!
It was great having you here, looking forward to have you here again!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What an amazing pictures!!!
It was great having you here, looking forward to have you here again!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Not only was it wonderful meeting you both, you really made my day in Berlin fantastic, taking me to see such great spots. Thanks for showing up here on my blog, Uriel. Ciao for now. Steph

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.