Friday 24 June 2011

Musicians present in Perugia oggi

More to tell later about the special event in Perugia honoring a very well known person, Paolo Vinti.
Here is a photo of some of the musicians present to entertain in a very original way. Here they are leaving Palazzo della Penna, walking down one of Perugia's antique streets.

Più da raccontare di un evento special a Perugia oggi in onore di una persona molto conosciuto e voluto bene dai Perugini, Paolo Vinti. Ecco una foto dei musicisti presenti a suonare in un modo molto allegro e originale. Eccoli mentre vanno via da Palazzo della Penna, camminando su una strada antica della città.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.