Wednesday 15 June 2011

NEW "Gadget" -- a diary of my days in Italy...right here to the right

I will now include samples of how I spend my time and days living in this country. It may be interesting for some to know how an American fits into this society. I hope so.
We don't really fit in so easily, standing out in our height (often true, being that I am definitely taller than most Italians) and the way we dress and do things. And how we think!!
So, if you would like to learn more, read to the right about my day in Italy today, June 15th. Happy reading!

Ora includerò un post su come passo le mie giornate in Italia. Forse per qualcuno sarà interessante saperlo, come un americano fa parte della società qui in Italia. Spero che vi piaccia.
Non è che siamo proprio parte quà, siamo più alti della norma, come ci vestiamo è diverso, come facciamo le cose, tutto diverso. E come pensiamo!
Se volete imparare di più, guardate qui a destra di come ho passato la mia giornata qui oggi, il 15 giugno. Spero che vi piaccia.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.