Sunday 29 January 2012

PERUGIA - festa di S. Costanzo

Oggi è la Festa di S. Costanzo, il patrono di Perugia. Questo il famoso e buonissimo torcolo di S. Costanzo.
 
Today is the festa of S. Costanzo, the patron of Perugia. This is the famous cake for this festival, the torcolo of S. Costanzo.

And here is one I photographed in 2009. Seems to perhaps be just a little bit more filled with rasins and such....could it be the crisis that this year there is just a little less to it?

Ed eccone uno che ho fotografato in 2009. Sembra che ci sia qualche uvetta, ecc in più. Potrebbe essere la crisi quest'anno che significa che ci mettono qualche ingrediente in meno?

 

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.