Saturday 2 June 2012

Scuderia dell'Unicorno - mostra Picture Show

First day of the two-day show, PICTURE SHOW at the Unicorn Stables. Very relaxing, as well as informative with experts who talked about horses and then gave a "lecture" out at the stables where the horses were. Great weather, my show is up, and tomorrow is another day, beginning about 10.30 or 11 am.
Friends showed up, lots of fresh air, and delicious crostata (jam pie), and nice company. First time having a show in this great outdoors, with hills surrounding us, and wide open spaces.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.