Sunday 12 August 2012

Agosto a Torgiano - Luigi Frappi

Very nice opening night at

  Torgiano's summer festival "Agosto a Torgiano". 
The event includes many interesting art shows, one of which I visited
 last night, that of painter 
Luigi Frappi.
Very well-known and talented artist, let these pictures give 
you an idea.But don't miss his exhibition at Torgiano, definitely a marvelous
occasion to see his work, along with others spread out throughout the town.



The official opening of the event at Torgiano, 2012

Art exhibition of artist Luigi Frappi

Artist Luigi Frappi visiting with guests

View from the exhibition

Me


                                       Luigi Frappi (and his Leica camera)
                                             

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.