Sunday 12 August 2012

Nightlife at Torgiano





One of the nice things about summertime in Italy is that lots of happenings and events go on outdoors when it cools down -- music, dancing, crowds of people eating, and in the case of Torgiano......ALL these things are happening right now, including lots of art exhibitions.
I am happy to be part of it this year, last night out until almost 1.30am, when we discovered this area with hundreds of young people enjoying just being together, having fun, and dancing around in a field where the band was taking a break, and we got a nice view from above. 
Going to the parking lot and peering over the side into a field below, TONS of young people having fun...great to see all this youth enjoying themselves (instead of in front of a computer!)

Magnificent cooler night with a wonderful view into the countryside.

The band is in the background waiting to start up their music again

Out of focus, but nice to see these girls twirling around in the light

                                                     And boys....they were there too of course

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.