Monday 17 September 2012

Peace

Did this girl

laying on the sand that was rising high in the middle of this water at the sea

realize

just how relaxed I would be looking at her

and how her photo

would always come to mind

perhaps in the wintertime, when it's cold and rainy, or in the autumn when the wind is blowing.....

did she have any idea at all just how wonderful she looked, and how peaceful and calm

just laying there

without a care

with no one near her

only me taking her picture

and putting it on my blog here

for all to see.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.