Sunday 4 November 2012

DIA DE LOS MUERTOS -- Canoga Park, San Fernando Valley

Marvelous day  at the Fair of the Dead in Canoga Park, Los Angeles.
So many wonderful happenings going on today, in the streets in Canoga Park, just a few miles from my parents' home. Face painting, car show, food, music, dance with ritual performance, and here above, a stand where they took pictures of you (in this case me), with the candidate of your choice. They also took them with their camera, asking you your email address, and later I should receive another photo taken by them.
After that they offered you a cup of coffee in the cup color of your choice (blue for Obama, red for Romney).
Very entertaining, and lots of fun.
A wonderful day to commemorate the dead, and when I get back to Italy I plan on posting more photos.
Thank you to all who planned and organized such an interesting and cultural valuable event.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.