Monday 31 March 2014

Having fun!!!

I LOVE to have fun!
I am from L.A., perhaps the capital of having fun. Or let's say, when I was little I did lots of things to have fun including going to Disneyland, making lots of things, skating, swimming, doing art, creating all the time.
I studied drama, piano, learned to play the guitar and the flute and the harmonica by myself.
I like creating, and having fun!!!
So...................now that I am all grown up, why can't I have fun anymore???
I still DO like to have fun, just need the right people near me to be part of it.
Like these guys......
We were all part of a magazine years ago, TFR produced by Fabrizio Fabbri (to the left). So, when we all got together to take some photos, at a show we were in for Il Bartoccio, we just started to have some good old FUN

And what's wrong with that???

Here we are (Fabrizio Fabbri, Moreno Chiacchiera, Sergio Cavallerin and me....) having a pleasant sit all together at the gallery.......



But then.....we wanted to have some fun!!! 
And what is wrong with that???????????????????

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.