Saturday 7 June 2008

Chinese Parking Lot - Parcheggio Cinese

Translations - Here in Italy I find Italian packages of frozen peas with "Peans", or tee shirts with "I'am Sexy". Nobody wants to take the time or spend the money to do it right. So, actually, this "Stop Parking" is not bad at all - it means, I imagine, "Stop Parking right now!!"


Traduzioni - Qui in Italia trovo pacchi di piselli surgelati con la traduzione per peas as "Peans" o magliette con "I'am Sexy" invece di "I'm Sexy". Nessuno vuole prendere il tempo o spendere i soldi per farlo per bene. Così questo "Stop Parking" (stop parcheggiando) non è tanto male - significa, immagino, "Non parcheggiare in questo momento!"

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.