Saturday 23 March 2013

SWEET TORGIANO CAKE DESIGN -- cake design contest

http://www.facebook.com/sweettorgiano

NOW....Today is the first day of voting on this website, the CAKE DESIGN CONTEST of Torgiano during SWEET TORGIANO CAKE DESIGN.
My cake is on the site, here is a photo I took of my cake here at home. Yes,  a DELISHOES on top of the cake!!
I made the forms (there are 10 of them holding everything together, along with sticks, lots of frosting, coloring, etc etc AND styrofoam, that is what everything is made with) and it was quite something to make....never had done anything like this before!!!
If you like my design
PLEASE VOTE FOR NUMBER THREE (3).
ok??
Thank you!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.