Wednesday 25 June 2008

NO MAKE UP -------------- SENZA TRUCCO






WHICH ONE IS THE PRETTIEST?
It's so hard to chose because Chinese girls are so pretty
-- so delicate, feminine, elegant, soft moving, gentle, and they
even look great with not a bit of make up. This lovely young woman,
however a performer at Beijing's opera wears loads of it onstage,
where make-up is a must!
QUAL'E' LA PIU' BELLA?
E' difficile scegliere perchè le ragazze cinesi sono così belle
-- delicate, femminili, eleganti, graziose, gentili, e sono
belle anche senza una traccia di trucco. Questa bella giovane donna,
comunque, un'attrice all'opera di Beijing ne porta tanto sul palcoscenco, dove il trucco è proprio una necessità!















No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.