Sunday 9 October 2011

Portrait painting

ACTUALLY.....this new portrait (this is just a detail)  of a girl sitting on a sofa, is from a photo I took of a girl I met, only she was dark-haired, and the outfit she was wearing was nothing like this (except for the stripes). BUT the composition was the same, and the look on her face was very similar.
SHE motivated me to do this painting....what do you think?

VERAMENTE....questo nuovo ritratto (questo è soltanto un dettaglio) di una ragazza seduta su una sofa, viene da una foto che ho scattato di una ragazza che ho conosciuto, soltanto che lei aveva capelli scuri, ed i vestiti che indosava non erano come questi (le strisce sì). MA la composizione era come questa, e lo sguardo sul suo visto era molto simile. E' stata LEI a motivarmi a fare questo quadro...che ne pensate?

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.