Sunday 18 October 2015

Eurochocolate Stephanie Seymour Delishoes 2004

Way back in 2004 I designed a collection of shoes for Eurochocolate with the name DELISHOES. My exhibition was one of the main features during Eurochocolate. 
The one-of-a-kind sculptures were designed exclusively for this exhibition, and the shoes looked like chocolate,
 fooling both the public and  press. 
They received a lot of pubblicity from the media. Here are just a few of the articles written about my original creations.
After the success and popularity of this collection I was commissioned to create another collection  for  stylist designer Stuart Weitzman for New York and Chicago.

NOTE: Over the years many stores and similar creations have been created even internationally.  The original Delishoes were made by me, Stephanie Seymour. 






No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.