Thursday 13 November 2008

Town and country

This is the town of Perugia, Italy where I live
And this is a field right near the area I live in

Yes, lately I have lots of project that are in the
midst of being created, and often the RIGHT IDEA
comes to me when I am walking in the park near our
house, or while I am swimming. Often it just takes a
walk or a swim to come up with the
right solution to a creative problem or project!





Molte delle mie idee ultimamente vengono durante l'attività sportiva,
durante delle passeggiate oppure mentre nuoto. Questa è Perugia, Italy, sia la città che la campagna vicina a casa mia.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.