Friday 15 May 2009

BUSY?
yOU bEt!!
WORking HarD?
Yep!
I am photographing a LOT, and yesterday just partecipated in a photo contest for AMICO PELOSO - with three photographs of DOGS for this fun, valuable event in the town of PERUGIA.
Photo n.1 - A girl with the most unusual dog, and naturally, as dogs and owners go, they look alike (well, their colors are very very alike - beige, and black)
Photo n.2 - My dog Stella playing the piano. She is a natural!!
Photo n.3 - a very interesting dog in L.A. inside a car. The dog has its tongue out, and the windows of the car are filthy!!
Must go
a photography weekend for me!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.