Tuesday 12 June 2012

Cloudy day in Perugia

Cloudy and windy, so I knew it was a good time to go take some photos.
Here are a few, taken several kilometers from my area of town.
                                                Photo number one, wind wasn' that strong...yet
                                          realized I had to take photos fast before it started to rain - by the way, this is a                                        
                                          sign coming up to the left
                                         
                                       
                                           If you look to the left and to the right, you will see
                                           two swallows. They say that they fly closer to the ground
                                           when it is about to rain.

Yes, Umbria is green!!

This is a rusty gate, inside there is a building. I thought it might make an 
interesting photo. Not bad, different for a scene in the countryside.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.