Tuesday 4 August 2009

Chinese to English translation!!

Today I received an email from a Chinese woman. It was written in Chinese so I went to Dictionary.com to translate it. For some odd reason...this is what I got!

Oggi ho ricevuto un email in cinese da una signora che conosco. Quando sono andata a tradurrlo a Dictionary.com, ecco quello che è venuto fuori!

å ¥ ³ ç "Ÿ - 49å ² åŒ-ä º ¬ 1 æœ <å <å-¨ ï ¼ æ'å> å» º ä º † Netlogçš "ä ¸ ª ä º º ä ¸» é ¡ μï ¼ ŒåŒ ... æ <¬ ä º † æ'çš "å> ¾ ç ‰ ‡ ã € è § † é ¢ 'å ½ ± ç ‰ ‡ ã € å šå ® ¢ å'Œå, ä ¸ Žçš" æ' »åŠ ¨ ï ¼ Œæ ' å ¸ Œæœ> æ »åŠ ä ½ ä ¸ º æœ <å <ï ¼ Œæ ¥ å ° † è ¿ ™ ä º> å ± • ç ¤ º ç »™ ä ½ çœ <ï ¼ ä ½ é -å ... éœ € è åœ ¨ Netlogä ¸ Šæ ³ ¨ å † Œï ¼ ç" ¶ å Žä ½ å ° ± å ¯ ä »¥ å> é € è ‡ ª å ± çš "ä ¸ ª ä º º ä ¸» é ¡ μä º † ã €,

1 comment:

dindon said...

Steph, I think maybe you have to choose Chinese character encoding in your browser to view it?

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.