Sunday 20 March 2011

MOONS

Spoon moon.....holding a spoon in front of the camera lense

Tenendo un cucchiaio davanti all'obiettivo


Around 7.30pm I took this photo from outside of Perugia, Italy in another small town.

Ho fatto questa foto intorno alle ore 19.30 fuori Perugia, in un'altra piccola città.



I set my camera to multiple settings in order to be able to take three photos. Then I typed in each number in photoshop.

Ho settato la macchina fotografica per poter fare tre foto, poì ho scritto i numeri con fotoshop.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.