Friday 23 September 2011

Una Giornata Italiana -- Unicredit Bank, Perugia

I went back for a visit to the photography show at Sala Lippi at Unicredit Bank of Perugia....here are a few more shots of the room that hosts our photos.

Sono tornata a visitare la mostra fotografica a Sala Lippi al Unicredit di Perugia....ecco qualche foto che ho fatto dell'allestimento e della sala.
A description of the show
Una descrizione della mostra

Inside a bank...thus, the number 15 at one of the windows!
Dentro una banca...perciĆ² il numero 15 a una delle finestre!

Lovely architecture and design
Bella architettura e design

Sala Lippi, Unicredit, Perugia

Another shot of Sala Lippi
Un altro scatto di Sala Lippi

Stairs leading to Sala Lippi, second floor
Scale che portano a Sala Lippi sul secondo piano

Corso Vannucci, and Unicredit Bank at n.39
Corso Vannucci, e Unicredit al numero 39

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.