Tuesday 8 September 2009

OUT OF PLACE -- FUORI POSTO

WHY THIS TITLE? Perchè questo titolo?


I like to surprise people. I liked to be surprised myself!! I like finding the NEW in life, discover, and create.
If you stick to the OLD, you can miss the NEW.
I like to take the OLD and create with it.....something totally NEW!
And thus, often, the item, the photograph, the painting becomes so odd, that is may seem a little......O U T O F P L A C E!!
Thus, the title.

ITALIANO

Perchè questo titolo?
A me piace sorprendere la gente. Mi piace essere sorpresa anch'io! Mi piace trovare il NUOVO nella vita, scoprire, e creare.
Se rimani con le cose VECCHIE ti può sfuggire le cose NUOVE.
Mi piace prendere le cose VECCHIE e creare con quello....qualcosa di completamente NUOVO!
Perciò, spesso la cosa, la fotografia, il quadro diventa particolare, che potrebbe sembrare....F U O R I P O S T O !!
Dunque, il titolo!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.