Sunday 16 August 2009

FINITO! Che serata! IT'S OVER! What a night!


Last night the show finished, with much fun and visitors with lots of interesting things to say, and lots of smiles to share. Here is the first of many many photos I will post....some very friendly and fun-loving kids from Perugia, happy to talk and share thoughts with me.

Italiano


Ieri sera la mostra è chiusa finalmente con tanto divertimento e visitatori con tante cose da dire, e molti sorrisi da dare. Ecco la prima di tante foto che metterò sul sito...un gruppo di giovani ragazzi di Perugia, felici di parlare insieme e condividere i loro pensieri con me.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.