Friday 2 October 2009

LAST DAY OF SHOW TODAY....and photos of opening


Photo of Connie of Los Angeles - also the "star" of the show in Corciano, where her photo was featured on the brochure of the exhibition "Places and faces. From California...to Umbria", August 2009

Photograph 70x100 Sunday in the woods

Women's movement n.1

Photograph - Magical steps

The graphic designer (and new friend) Fabio Carloni - working with him on my brochure was a pleasure - he is very responsable and a great person to work with.

Derek Boothman, an English friend and excellent translator translated the text written by Mimmo Coletti. Thanks Derek, you were such an incredible help to me!
And Sandra Giovagnoli, who we have known ever since I have been in Perugia. Thanks for the lovely flowers Sandra and Derek.

Claudio Burani and Antonio Banella - cameraman and photographer who kindly filmed the opening of the exhibition and took photographs. Your precious help and new friendship is so appreciated!!! Great people, and I am very lucky to have met them. Thanks!!

My new sculptor friend KOVART, whom I met during the show at Corciano. Here we are in front of my painting Beijing: blue and gold.

Mimmi Fioroni, Rita Giacchè and me at the opening of the exhibition Out of Place.

Rita, Giampaolo Fiorio and me - smiling!!

Here I am being interviewed for the paper of Perugia - Qui Perugia - article written by Chiara Cruciati.

And here are several scenes of the opening on Sept 12, 2009. The Artemisia Gallery is absolutely stunning - great lighting and atmosphere, with a back room, and downstairs which one can get to by going down stairs or walking down an illuminated hallway with lights built into the wooden floors. Absolutely beautiful gallery, un gioiello (a jewel).



Stephanie Seymour with Assessore della Cultura Andrea Cernicchi - at the opening of my exhibition at the Artemisia Gallery, Perugia Sept 12, 2009
Standing in front of my photography Sunday in the Woods. The exhibition had the support of the Comune di Perugia and the permission for this was given through the Assessore, Andrea Cernicchi. Thank you again for this opportunity.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.