Sunday 18 October 2009

Soon I will meet my models!


I'm preparing for my trip to L.A.
It will be great to meet the "models" I photographed for my show - three swing dancers (with the help of a friend, I FOUND them in L.A.), artists I photographed while there, and Connie, the waitress who has become my penpal over these many months. I'll have CDs to give them of the shows, and translated articles from the newspapers. Looking forward to meeting them!

Mi sto organizzando per il mio viaggio a Los Angeles.
Sarà bello incontrare i miei "modelli" che ho fotografato per le mie mostre - tre ragazzi che ballano il swing (e che ho trovato con l'aiuto di un'amica di Los Angeles), artisti che ho fotografato mentre ero lì, e Connie, la cameriera che è diventata amica e con cui scrivo da mesi. Avrò CD da dare a tutti delle mostre e degli articoli tradotti dei giornali. Sarà bello finalmente conoscerli!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.