Friday 29 October 2010

Yesterday....Ieri

WHAT A DAY!! Getting ready for a show is a lot of bits and pieces, lots of running around.
Yesterday I
1. Went to the photographer twice
2. Dropped off a jacket at the cleaner's
3. Went to the shoemaker's
4. Went to the rubber stamp shop
5. Went to the art supplies shop
6. Went to the gallery where my pieces are hanging to take photos
7. Went to the pool to swim
8. Went shopping for food
and after that CAME HOME!


Ieri è stata una giornata piena! Preparare per una mostra è una cosa complessa con tante cose che uno deve preparare. Ieri io
1. Sono andata dal fotografo due volte
2. Sono andata a comprare delle cose al negozio di materiale artistico
3. Sono andata in lavanderia
4.Sono andata dal calzolaio
5. Sono andata al timbrificio
6. Sono andata alla galleria dove sono i miei lavori per fare delle fotografie
7. Sono stata in piscina
8. Sono andata a fare la spesa e poì
SONO TORNATA A CASA!

2 comments:

Siva said...

Wow!!!...but all your efforts will not go waste and the event will be a great success. All the very best have a wonderful time.

Stephanie said...

FORGOT SOMETHING!!
I also went to pick up my new business cards at the printers, and to pay my bill. I knew I forgot something!

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.