Sunday 22 May 2011

HELLO MICHELLE AND MICHEL!

Would have LOVED to come see you together with my husband....but this time, had to stay here in Italy.
Hope you enjoy Bordeaux together, and it was nice of you to have him in your home!! Thanks for the invitation....
Here is the link to my video on Rai 3 here in Italy. Just last night I went to hear my friend Alessandro Costantini (listen to his music on internet, he is SO talented!!) at a concert outside of Perugia in Umbertide.
Hope you and your family are doing well.....
HEY!!! YOU MEAN, EVERYONE IN THE WORLD CAN READ THIS MESSAGE THAT WAS MEANT JUST FOR YOU??? Well...in that case HELLO WORLD!!
http://youtu.be/ZIvK1IwnP4o -- here is the link to the video....
and here's another one of Cactus Ladies... http://youtu.be/ZIvK1IwnP4o
Best wishes and enjoy have my hubby with you!
Stephanie
                                                     A view of the lake...not far from Perugia

(sopra un messaggio ad amici in Francia che ospitano mio marito in questi giorni....non sono riuscita andare con lui, ma sono proprio persone squisite...perciĆ² un messaggio POST proprio per loro)

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.