Sunday 5 June 2011

Pergamon Museum - Berlin

Well, flying back to Rome tonight....but still have time to visit more museums here in Berlin. A super place to see extraordinary artwork, modern and ancient. Lots of photos to be posted as soon as I am able.

The Pergamon Museum in Berlin
Beh, torno in Italia stasera....more stammattina ho ancora tempo per visitare i musei qui a Berlino. Un posto straordinario per vedere opere artistiche, moderne ed antiche. Tantissime foto presto, appena ci riesco.

2 comments:

scott davidson said...

As an older art collector since my wife passed away, I must admit to being very partial to collecting nudes in art, as original paintings or as good prints, that I have displayed all over the house. (I like to see the surprised faces of my new visitors).
This one,
http://en.wahooart.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8LHTDD, by Emile Munier, is hanging in one corner of my bedroom and was printed by wahooart.com, where I am a very good customer.

Stephanie said...

Thank you Scott for sharing. I saw your piece on your link and it was indeed a beautiful painting. Could you be interested perhaps in my Cactus Ladies, much more ironic than your piece, but for sure there are nudes that could surprise and delight your viewers. If my style interests you, seemoreart_4u@yahoo.com. Best wishes, Stephanie

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.