Tuesday 28 February 2012

CREATIVE WORKSHOP N.2

JUST IN CASE YOU ARE IN TOWN....
On March 11 I will be giving a creative workshop where we will have lots of fun. I LOVE to use found objects, wire, cardboard, sponges, corks, etc to make all sorts of things.
And the morning of March 11 at 10am until 12.30 we will do lots of experimenting.
I like to make things that can be used at home to organize my work space, or in cupboards. And also I love to create gifts for people, that make them laugh, just because they weren't expecting to see something made out of so little!
Come over to Italy, I will be here (as usual) at ONNIVORA which is a splendid theater in Ponte Felcino which is just outside the center of town, in the industrial area. I see many people who follow this blog are from very far away indeed. That is just fine!! There is always space for you, so hope to see you there!
How many items can you find here.....well....for one, there are plenty of paper clips! And then, a wire for the face, a little screw for the eye, filled with a piece of sponge, like the mouth. The earring is the wooden ring for curtains, and the necklace is a big cork cut up. On black paper, and there you have it! Or should I say, there you have HER!

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.