Friday 17 June 2011

BEAN SPROUTS -- GERMOGLI DI FAGIOLI

YES.....bean sprouts. Served as a side dish in an Australian restaurant in Berlin.
And yes, I did eat them.
Only the next day did we read about the danger of them.
Was I nervous? Not really. Lucky? I guess...but the restaurant serves them, it was their "exotic" plate, I ordered it, and really enjoyed it (and the coconut, banana soup with spices).


SI'....germogli di fagioli. Servito un contorno in un ristorante australiano a Berlino. E sì, li ho mangiati.
Soltanto il giorno dopo abbiamo letto del loro pericolo.
Ero nervosa? Veramente no. Fortunata? Forse sì...ma il ristorante li serviva ed era il loro piatto "esotico", l'ho ordinato, e mi è piaciuto molto (insieme alla zuppa di cocco, banana e spezie).

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.