Wednesday 13 July 2011

Rockin Dopsie and the Zydeco Twisters


WHAT A GREAT PERFORMER, THIS ROCKIN' DOPSIE!!
My friend, Giuseppina asked me to take a photo of her with Dopsie before the show last night, in the center of Perugia.....then, luckily I was quick thinking enough to ask for a photo too. Look pretty happy don't I ?!

La mia amica Giuseppina mi ha chiesto di fare una foto di lei insieme al cantante performer Rockin' Dopsie prima dello spettacolo ieri sera, al centro di Perugia. Fortunatamente ho pensato al volo che anch'io mi dovevo chiedere una foto con lui. Sembro molto felice, non è vero?!

What a show....and yes, he makes the crowds grow wild with enthusiasm! He's a super performer.

Che spettacolo...sì, il pubblico diventa pazzi con entusiasmo! E' un performer eccezionale.

One of many (hundreds!) of photos taken last night in the center of town...here is Rockin' Dopsie, from New Orleans.

Una di centinai di foto che ho scattao ieri nel centro di Perugia....Ecco Rockin Dopsie, da New Orleans.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.