Tuesday 23 August 2011

i Vinarelli

PAINTING WITH WINE AT TORGIANO DURING THE EVENT I VINARELLI OF TORGIANO
A fun, original, artistic event at Torgiano, every year, attracting hundreds of tourists, locals, and mostly, artists who come to paint with wine and watercolours!
Here are some of the photos I took last night, and some taken of me with my (funny) watercolor of my duck people. Actually, the mouths are cut out, and the teeth drawn on another page underneath.

I VINARELLI DI TORGIANO
Un evento molto divertente, a Torgiano, Perugia. Ogni anno vengono tanti turisti, locali, e soprattutto artisti che vengono per dipingere con vino ed acquarelli.
Ecco qualche foto che ho scattato ieri sera, e qualcuna scattata anche di me insieme al mio (pazzesco) dipinto dei "duck people". Veramente, le bocche sono state tagliate, e sporgono dalla carta - i denti sono disegnati sotto su un altro foglio.
http://www.vinarelli.it/eng/vinarelli.html


The white balloon towering over the tables where artists were painting (and first of all eating a delicious dinner!)
Il palloncino enorme che volava sopra i tavoli dove gli artisti stavano dipingendo (ma prima, dove mangiavano una cena molto buona!)

Here we are! Lots and lots of people watching, while artists painted with watercolours and wine.
Eccoci! Molta gente che veniva per guardare mentre gli artisti dipingevano con acquarelli e vino.

The balloon created great atmosphere, like a huge moon above us.
Il palloncino ha creato l'atmosfere, come un'enorme luna sopra di noi.

Artists at work.
Artisti a lavoro.

Yes, this is me with the beginning of my artwork.
Eccomi, all'inizio del mio dipinto.

And here is the finished (silly) piece...the Duck People.
Ecco il pezzo finale (buffissimo)...Duck People.

http://www.vinarelli.it/eng/vinarelli.html

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.