Sunday 25 September 2011

BIBBIENA - Una Giornata Italiana - esposizione al ex-carcere di Bibbiena

If a picture says one thousand words....
how many words do one thousand pictures say?
THAT is the number of the photographs shown in Bibbiena at the opening yesterday...Una Giornata Italiana!
This series of photos taken in the ex-prison of Bibbiena...yes, a prison!

Se una fotografia dice mille parole...
quante foto dicono mille foto?
QUELLO è il numero delle fotografie mostrate a Bibbiena ieri all'inaugurazione....Una Giornata Italiana!
Questa serie è stata scattata nel ex carcere di Bibbiena, sì, il carcere!

The presentazion of the exhibition, outside the ex prison.
La presentazione dell'esibizione fuori dal ex carcere.

Room (cell) number 4, my photo of the restaurant Il Padrino on wall in back on the top.
Stanza (cella) number 4, la mia foto del ristorante Il Padrino sopra, sulla parete in dietro.

Guests at room number 4.
Ospiti alla stanza numbero 4.

Looking down from the second floor.
Guardando in basso dal secondo piano.

The scene after the introduction to the show.
La scena dopo l'introduzione alla mostra.

From the second floor.
Dal secondo piano.
My name is Italy....yes, some ARE named Italy.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.