Sunday 25 September 2011

UNA GIORNATA ITALIANA.....grandissima festa

A marvelous afternoon and evening at BIBBIENA at the exciting event "Una Giornata Italiana"(200 local shows throughout Italy, and 1000 photographs shown in Bibbiena, Italy for the project "Passione Italia"). This is a link for the latest photographs of last night's "festa" on the website of FIAF.


http://www.fiaf-net.it/passioneitalia/2011/09/la-grande-mostra-24-settembre-2011/

Un pomeriggio e serata stupenda a BIBBIENA all'evento bellissimo "Una Giornata Italiana" (200 esibizioni locali in tutta Italia, 1000 fotografie mostrate ieri sera a Bibbiena, Italia per il progetto "Passione Italia"). Questo รจ il link per le ultime fotografie scattate durante la festa sul sito web della FIAF.
         
This is one of many interesting and original installations of the photos, shown thoughout the town, in various ways. Here meters of photographic collages lined the walls.

Ecco una delle istallazioni interessanti delle foto, mostrate dapperttutto nel paese di Bibbiena. Ecco sono metri e metri di collage fotografiche che erano sulle tante pareti del paese.

In front of one of the many photo walls.....wearing my handmade "Passione Italia" necklace - beads, felt, wire, elastic
Davanti di una delle tante parete di foto....indosso la mia collana creata per Passione Italia con perline, feltro, elastico, fil di ferro

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.