Tuesday 7 June 2011

BERLIN MUSEUMS - Jewish Culture Museum

Berlin has so many museums, and you can easily get to them on the metro, and that is exactly what we did. Last week was quite hot, so lots of walking under the sun, for miles and miles. Then even more walking inside the museums.
Here are some shots taken just yesterday inside the Jewish Museum Berlin extraordinary architecture
as well as a very informative and personal view of Jews, their culture, their history.

Berlino ha tantissimi musei, facilmente raggiungibili con il metro, e proprio così ci siamo andati a visitarne diversi. La settimana scorsa è stato molto calda, perciò abbiamo camminato sotto il sole per kilometri e kilometri. Poì, abbiamo camminato tanto anche nei musei.
Ecco sono diverse scatte del museo, con la sua architettura straordinaria, e una mostra molto informativa, personali e interessante degli ebrei, la loro cultura e storia.


                                               










1 comment:

Hamodia said...

The museum looks great. Hope I can visit the place anytime soon. Seems to me that there are tons of fascinating stuff right here. It's nice to know that they are helping out in spreading Jewish culture and sustaining it at the same time.

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.