Thursday 27 October 2011

USA Here I come!

From my little medieval town in the Umbrian hills, to a big bustling city in California, Los Angeles. Here I come!
It is quite a change flying from an airport with the view underneath of rolling hills and greenery, to the lights and freeways of Los Angeles. Almost a difference of black and white.
Takes me a couple of days to get used to the difference. Each have their good points and their bad points, like everywhere in the world.
Here is a photo of an American tourist in Assisi....proudly wearing a very American shirt!
So.....better get ready, just another ten days and off I go.

Dalla mia piccola città mediovale nelle colline dell'Umbria alla grande città di California, Los Angeles. Ecco, arrivo presto!
E' un'enorme cambiamento volare da un aereoporto con la vista sotto di colline e verde, alle luci e autostrade di Los Angeles. Quasi una differenza da nero a bianco.
Ci vogliono un paio di giorni per abituarmi alla differenza. Ogni città ha i suoi punti buoni e negativi, come tutti i posti nel mondo.
Ecco una turista Americano ad Assisi orgoglioso della sua camicia molto Americana!
Beh.....è ora di preparare tante cose prima della mia partenza, perciò per ora Vi saluto.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.