Thursday 27 October 2011

Il Biennale at Venice, Italy

The famous Biennale art exhibition at Venice, Italy is a very worthwhile exhibition to see. The whole city is filled with shows of all kinds from all countries.
This girl, on a running machine, was perched high above on an armored car. It was a beautiful day at i Giardini of Venice, where a large part of the exhibitions were held.

Here is the link to the homepage of La Biennale:
http://www.labiennale.org/it/Home.html


L'esposizione famoso dell'Italia, lA Biennale di Venezia, è un'evento di grande valore, importante da vedere per capire l'arte contemporanea mondiale. Tutta la città è piena di mostre di tutte le parti del mondo.
Questa ragazza correva su una macchinetta che era inserita su un carrarmato. E' stata una giornata di bellissimo tempo, perciò ai Giardini dove è stata una grande parte dell'esibizione, anche questa ragazza poteva facilmente stare fuori a correre davanti ad un grande pubblico.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.