Friday 13 January 2012

The Dilemma

I have a question. For anyone reading this blog who wants to reply.
I just visited a store, an unusual one, of a very particular and likeable young man.
He and I get along just fine, but today he told me a story that I don't know exactly what to think.
Actually, I have my own opinion about it, which I will write at the end of this description of what he told me.
He said that he had just gotten back from a very expensive 4-star hotel at a very prestigious place in Italy.
He said that in the dining room were some foreigners (I won't say from which country they come, so as to not offend anyone here) and they had their SHOES OFF.
My friend of the store was VERY upset! He was paying about 250 euro a night to stay in this hotel and felt that the people were not correct to be so casual as if they were in their own homes, AND that the Italian management should have done something.
I told him my idea: it was the management's fault. The people may well feel that they, due to a different culture, are allowed to do such a thing. I feel, let's always give the benefit of a doubt to the people from another country unless we know 100% all their cultural habits. So, what do YOU think?

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.