Thursday 12 January 2012

My first workshop at Onnivora

Sunday, January 15 at 10am until 12.30 I will be giving a workshop on creating with many different mediums.
Watercolours, acrylics, tempera, pastels, pencil, ink on paper, plastic and glass.
Come and try out many different techniques, and learn a bit about the different ways to use paints, etc.

Domenica il 15 Gennaio dalle ore 10 fino al 12.30 farò il mio primo laboratorio a Onnivora a Ponte Felcino, utilizzando tanti medium diversi. Acquarelli, acrilici, tempera, pastelli, matita, inchiostro, su carta plastica e vetro. Vieni a provare e sperimentare con diverse tecniche, ed impara dei diversi modi che puoi utilizzare il colore.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.