Friday 9 March 2012

Projects coming up

I'm working on things, yes I am!
They have to do with art.
But, in Italy they say that you shouldn't say things before they happen. So I will just give you a clue.
I will leave a few words out, so if you use your imagination, you may realize just what I am doing!
Pay attention, and use your imagination!

Project number one
First of all I am making a series of _____________. Anyone guess this one?
Each _________________ will be completely different.
They are sort of ______________ ________________. Since I like working with materials, for example, one has as a base a _______________ and then I use _____________ together with __________ and build on with _________________.
I am SURE you have gotten this one, one to project number two!

Project number two
In this project I am planning to exhibit _________________ and probably also ______________. The location is interesting because it is ______________ and well-known in _____________. ________ will be partecipating and I am one. It will be ______________ and then_____________ and for sure ______ _____ ________and even more.
This one was easy, know you got it.

Finally, Project number three
This is an exciting one because _______________ got me _________________ and I will ________ at ________ in ____________________. The medium will be ______________ but I may also ________ some _______________. Perhaps the decision to ____________ and ______________will be __________ or ________________. I ________________, __________________, and even ____________.
I KNOW this was so simple. What do you think about my latest projects? ____________or perhaps _____________?

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.