Thursday 3 May 2012

Illustrations - newest coloured pencil

Colured pencil is a rich medium. I like to work using color upon color building up intensity. I build up the tones and then  sometimes outline some of the shapes with highlights in darker tones when the piece looks like it needs more definition.


Girl sleeping on green pillow
12x19cm (4 3/4x7.5in)


Relaxation in the water
14x18 (5.5x7in)

Girl at the window
13x14cm (5 x5.5in)

                                                                     Pronto?
                                                             15x19cm (6x7.5in)

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.