Thursday 24 May 2012

Unicorn Stables, a photography exhibition

NEVER had a photography show in a stables before, and this one I can assure you, is going to have a very unusual layout.
June 2-3, Saturday and Sunday, I will be showing at the Unicorn Stables in Corciano. Catia Brozzi, owner and head of the association for protecting and saving the lives of many horses otherwise destined to be destroyed, will be hosting and celebrating their third year at a birthday party.
My photographs, small format will be displayed.
Here is the flyer about it, "Picture Show - Stephanie Seymour exhibits her work in the midst of horses, straw and hay".

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.