Sunday 22 July 2012

Follonica on the Tirrenian Sea, Italy


Yesterday, this was the view from a little trattoria on the shore of Follonica on the Tirrenian Sea, Italy.
The colors of the sky were very dark and beautiful, and the choice of these colorful umbrellas, well, it was absolutely beautiful to see!
Here I am, back at home, a cloudy and cool sky in Perugia, but this is what photos are for....you can just pretend you are still there, in the warm air, in the cool water, looking at these magnificent views of the sea, awaiting a storm that never came, enjoying the beauty of nature.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.