Sunday 1 July 2012

UEFA CUP -- European Soccer Championship

THIS is the Italian program that deals with Italian soccer.
These are photos taken after the game Italy/Spain, with Spain winning 4 to 0.
This blond woman hosts the show about soccer.




                                  The lady really does look like a sporty kind of gal, doesn't she.

                 The sports-loving woman and a view of Spain's soccer team members after the game.


Here is Mario Monti, Prime Minister of Italy. And yes, that is the logo for McDonalds and down below, all the sponsors for the European game.


No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.