Sunday 12 August 2012

i Vinarelli at Torgiano

Coming up, on August 20 at Torgiano


i Vinarelli
i Vinarelli
i Vinarelli
i Vinarelli
that is.............painting with W  I  N  E !!!

At torgiano, about 25 minutes from Perugia, a very interesting event is now going on with many cultural events, as well as an amazing outdoor restaurant, where the food consists of Umbrian cooking, and of top ingredients (from the oil they produce in this area, to the best of meats, etc).

"Agosto a Torgiano" hosts many art exhibitions, music, and lots of different things to do such as visit the oil and wine museum on certain nights and then on August 20..................the very popular, fun, amusing and original i VINARELLI....when artists (including myself) will paint with 
W I N E!!!

Here is the  video made to promote Umbrian events in 2003 where I am being interviewed while painting.


http://stephanieseymour-delishoes.blogspot.it/2011/06/painting-with-wine-in-italy-and-my.html







And here is another video of i Vinarelli.







Alvaro Palanga interviewing me at i Vinarelli 2003

Together with artist friends Luciana Bartella, Umberto Raponi, e Ricchetti

My first experience with this event was in 2003, when I painted at a long table with lots of other artists, after having a delicious Umbrian meal, and drinking lots of good wine. We sat outside while people walked around curiously looking at our paintings, watching us at work, and enjoying the uniqueness of seeing artists drink from one glass, and use another glass instead of water, diluting their watercolors with wine!!! 

Here are a couple of photos from 2003 when I was stopped and interviewed by Alvaro Palanga. The video then was used as a promotional piece for Umbria, "Umbria Emotions"  showing the different cultural events that go on in Umbria. 




No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.