Wednesday 8 August 2012

RAMIN BAHRAMI, pianist at Perugia

FARE NIGHT
Perugia, Italy

Last night in Perugia at the San Francesco Church at Piazza San Francesco al Prato was a most extraordinary concert of a very talented pianist from Iran,
Ramin Bahrami

Together with the marvelous group "I Solisti di Perugia" they gave us an unforgettable evening of music of Bach, as well as other pieces.

Ramin Bahrami together with i Solisti di Perugia

                                                The San Francesco Church is a splendid setting

                                  The massive structure with lighting that highlights magnificent detail.



Ramin Bahrami, a most talented young pianist,  with the most sensitive touch, at the 
beginning of his career, it was a true honor to be able to hear him play.

                                                            A member of the orchestra

                                                                     i Solisti di Perugia

My personal feeling about a pianist such as Ramin, is that
 breathing and making music are the same thing:  he expresses music so naturally,
 he is totally "one" with the music itself.                                                  

                                     It's the second time I have heard i Solisti di Perugia this week,
                                                   an exceptional group of talented musicians.


                                     A side doorway leading to the plaza outdoors. It was a full house,
               all seats taken and several standing, all interested to hear such a remarkable concert.

                                        Thank you Ramin Bahrami, for letting our city enjoy your immense talent.
                                        A wonderful evening, an honor for us all to hear and enjoy you.

No comments:

WHO AM I??

WHO AM I??
The best way to know who I am is to see what I create. Take a look at this blog or my other one regarding my art.

Double images....

Double images....
LOVE the double or triple image maker on my Nikon D80. Just set it, and then take two or three pics.

What's the weather like now in Perugia?

Cold one day, sunny the next. Cold in the house. But we still need our coats or lightweight ones or padded jackets outside. Chilly, and not sunny. I like it like this, no problem for me.